Super easy and quick! This chocolate hummus recipe from Hannah from ChicP is a winner!
'Sometimes I replace the chickpeas with a mix of granola and oats to make more of a chocolate tart base rather than a dip. Both however can be used as base, topped with chopped bananas, nut butter and some coconut yoghurt for a healthy and delicious vegan banoffee pie twist.
Otherwise.. this chocolate hummus is delicious for breakfast with yoghurt and fruit or mixed with overnight oats, or as an afternoon snack eaten with a spoon.'
- 100g chickpeas (try and use dried chickpeas which you soak overnight and cook rather than from a tin)
- 2 dsp tahini
- 50g Seed & Bean Chocolate hazelnut bar
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Makes 1 pot choccie hummus
- Place the chickpeas in the blender and follow with the tahini.
- Melt the chocolate with the 3 tbsp of boiling water in a ramekin.
- Mix until the chocolate is nice and smooth.
- Pour into the chickpea mix and blend until smooth.