This amazing Chocolate Mousse Recipe has been created by Kira, personal trainer at MotivatePT.
'Avocado and chocolate may seem like an odd pair, but it’s been tested and the creamy texture from the avocado compliments the Caffe Mocha Seed and Bean Cocoa. Avocado has a great source of protein and healthy fats which make this mousse a great snack before heading off to your training session. This recipe is approved by personal trainers at MotivatePT because of its all natural sweeteners and creamy avocado goodness. You can add extra nutrients by topping the mousse off with toasted sliced almonds, chia seeds or frozen mixed berries.'
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Grated Caffe Mocha Seed and Bean Cocoa
- ¼ cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: toasted sliced almonds, chia seeds, almond/peanut butter, frozen mixed berries or Caffe Mocha Seed and Bean chocolate pieces.
- Puree the avocado until smooth.
- Mix together cocoa powder, grated Caffe Mocha Seed and Bean chocolate and almond milk until combined. Add to avocado mixture.
- Stir in honey and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Add optional toppings and enjoy!