Simple, quick, and no baking involved. Whip up a batch of Lauren's Chocolate Sea Salt Granola Bars for the perfect snack all week long!
- 12-15 medjool dates
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tbsp almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1-2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 bar of Seed & Bean Cornish Sea Salt chocolate (1/2 chopped into chunks & 1/2 for melting down)
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl or food processor add the pitted medjool dates with 1 tbsp of water.
- If in a bowl, mash with a fork until dates become well combined and caramel like or blend in a food processor for a quick and easier option.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix together until well incorporated and until the mixture is sticking together. Using your hands works better for this!
- Line a cake or bread tin with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it pressing the mixture down tightly and firmly.
- Pop in the freezer to set for at least 1-2 hours.
- Store in a container in the freezer.
See more of her amazing recipes on her blog Rawsome Reviews.