Brownies are the perfect, simple but indulgent, treat. Easy to make, so versatile - you can really use any flavour Seed and Bean bar that takes your fancy! Give these a go.
- 55g coconut oil
- 1 bar Seed and Bean Almond and Hazelnut Chocolate
- 1 bar Seed and Bean Espresso Dark Chocolate
- 95g peanut butter
- 44g hazelnuts (cut up if you prefer smaller chunks)
- 60g oat flour
- 40g organic coconut palm sugar
- 3 eggs
- 30g pulsin soya protein (optional)
- 71g almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, and some extra to sprinkle
- Melt the coconut oil, chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave until melted.
- Mix together with the remaining ingredients.
- Line a shallow baking tin with greaseproof paper, greese with butter or coconut oil to be extra sure your brownies won't stick.
- Pour the mixture in and sprinkle some sea salt on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then slice into brownie squares.
Recipe from blogger Clara Holden