These biscuits are deliciously crumbly and filled with gorgeously dried raspberries and pistachios, finished decadently with our Raspberry & Vanilla White Chocolate. They’re perfect for elevenses, with a cup of tea and a great flavour of Spring or Summer.
- 175g plain flour plus 1 tablespoon
- 175g softened unsalted butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful chopped dried raspberries
- Handful chopped pistachios
- 1 x bar Seed and Bean Raspberry & Vanilla White Chocolate
- Start by preheating your oven to 160. Mix the butter, vanilla extract, sugar and flour (minus the tablespoon) until it starts to come together.
- Add the chopped dried raspberries and pistachios with the tablespoon of flour and mix in.
- Put the biscuit mixture into cling film and gently roll into a sausage shape.
- Place into a freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Cut into rounds and place on a tray with baking paper and put into the oven until slightly golden, around 20 minutes but every oven is different so keep an eye on them.
- Leave to cool completely, then melt your chocolate and either dip or spread onto your biscuit, embellishing with some of the dried raspberries and pistachios.
This recipe is from Paula - she featured on MasterChef UK and Kirstie's Handmade Christmas and is a recipe developer, food stylist and writer. Paula loves to draw on her Cypriot heritage and the Mediterranean for her inspiration in the kitchen. “I often spent summers in Cyprus, learning another culture and language.” Paula also sells a curated collection of vintage kitchenware and offers a range of cookery courses. Find her on Instagram: @oreganoandolive and at www.oreganoandolive.com.