When just your 'regular' pizza won't do...
Nothing says indulgence quite like a pizza topped with fruit & chocolate. Made with our Organic & Fairtrade dark chocolate, this pizza is also suitable for vegans. You can top with anything you want from fresh fruit, to nuts and your favourite flavour of chocolate!
- 100g oat flour (blitz oats in a food processor)
- 250ml milk of your choice
- 15g flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 25g whole wheat flour (use GF if required)
- 85g melted dark chocolate (this is made using our Sicilian Hazelnut Dark Chocolate)
- Fresh fruit
- Crushed nuts
- In a mixing bowl combine your oat flour, dairy-free milk, flaxseed, baking powder, maple syrup and whole wheat flour. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Next, on a medium heat melt a tablespoon of oil of your choice and heat up for a couple of minutes.
- Add enough of your pancake mixture to cover the whole pan quite thickly.
- Flip your pancake (delicately) over once bubbles appear in the middle. This should be after approx. 3 minutes.
- Cook for 3 minutes more on the other side and then empty onto plate and smothering in melted chocolate and fresh fruit.
- NOTE – if when you flip, it all goes terribly wrong (happens to me every.single.time) then don’t panic. Just mush the mixture back up and flatten it all out and cook for a couple of minutes on each side again. DON’T GIVE UP!