A perfect end of summer lunch pudding, you can make ahead and keep it in the fridge (if you can resist). The base is a coconut macaron mix, and the middle is a smooth and indulgent chocolate ganache. Such a winner
- 4 egg whites
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 80g Coconut & Raspberry Dark Chocolate
- 80g seed and bean 72% dark chocolate
- (160g total, you can make this up how you like!)
- 80ml double cream
- 30ml whole milk
- Fresh raspberries and coconut yogurt to serve
- To make the base, whip your egg whites and sugar until soft peaks.
- Mix in the coconut and vanilla and then press into a tart tin using a spoon.
- Bake at 150 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden
- Allow the base to cool and make your filling.
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and place in a bowl
- Heat the cream and milk until almost boiling and pour over the chocolate, stir everything until you reach a smooth, glossy consistency.
- Pour into your tart and press the raspberries into the chocolate - this now needs to cool and can be made the day before if needs be!
- Finally, cut and enjoy!
This recipe is thanks to Tiggy, a trained chef now cooking at home and focusing on healthy, seasonal and organic produce to make vegetarian meals and delicious sweet treats. You can find more on Instagram @tiggys.kitchen.