Only 3 ingredients needed to make, for endless hours of pleasure!
Pop them in the fridge for the perfect after dinner treat. These rich and delivious truffles are vegan friendly and melt in the mouth. They’re perfect in every. single. way. Thanks so much to @whatluceeats for the recipe.
makes 16 truffles
takes approx. 3 1/2 hours (including setting time)
- 8 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 250g of Dark Chocolate (recommended 1 bar of Seed and Bean Coconut & Raspberrry Dark Chocolate and the rest 72% Extra Dark Chocolate)
- cacao powder for dusting
- In a microwavable bowl melt your chocolate chunks in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- In a separate microwavable bowl melt your coconut milk for 30 seconds.
- Pour your coconut milk over your chocolate and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix together and melt in the microwave for further 10 second spells, including mixing in between, until completely combined.
- Place in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours (I waited overnight).
- Using your hands roll the mixture in approximately 16 balls and then roll in cacao powder.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 7 days.