This amazing Double Chocolate Raw Brownie Recipe has been created by Kira, personal trainer at MotivatePT.
'You no longer have to say no to dessert with these Seed and Bean Double Chocolate Raw Brownies. Rather than being filled with refined sugars and chemicals, these brownies are naturally sweetened with dates and honey. The crunchy walnuts provide a good amount of healthy omega-3’s and protein for a nice snack before a workout session. Seed and Bean’s Sicilian Hazelnut and Almond pure cocoa chunks embedded in the brownie makes this a guilt-free treat. You won’t want to share these delicious personal trainer approved brownies with anyone.'
- 1.5 cup of walnuts
- 2.5 cups of pitted dates
- ½ cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Seed and Bean Sicilian Hazelnut and Almond Chocolate Bar
- Place the walnuts in the food processor and break down by pulsing a few times.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the walnut mixture, except for the chocolate. Blend until it forms a thick dough.
- Add the chocolate and pulse a few times to break into chunks.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Firmly press the dough into the pan in order to pack everything in nicely.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or in the freezer for about an hour.
- Lift the brownie out of the pan and cut into pieces. Enjoy!