- 300g Black Beans
- 100g Maple Syrup
- 40g Coconut Oil
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 50g Smart Whey
- 10g Sweetener
- 1.5 tbsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 85g Bar of Seed and Bean Espresso Dark Chocolate chopped
- Optional: 10g Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans to top
- Grease / line an 8" tin and put it in the over at 175ºC.
- Drain and thoroughly rinse the black beans and add to a food processor with the maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the baking powder, salt, sweetener and cocoa powder and blend.
- Slowly add the whey whilst blending.
- Mix in the chopped dark chocolate.
- Add the brownie mix to the pre-heated tin and top with chocolate coffee beans if you wish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool until room temperature, then cut into desired sizes.
Thank you so much to Adam (@adamacros) for this recipe.