Super easy and fun to make, these little bite sized balls are covered in layers of chocolate and rolled in coconut flings and walnuts. Winter inspired flavours of cinnamon and apples makes for a festive treat, perfect as a midday snack or why not wrapped up as a gift?
Makes around 15 bites
- 200g Pitted Dates
- 50g Hazelnuts
- 2 Apples
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 15 Hazelnuts (Optional)
- 190g Seed and Bean Cornish Sea Salt Chocolate Bar
- 50ml Desiccated Coconut
- 50g Walnuts (roughly chopped)
- Clean the apples and take the seeds out, cut roughly.
- Add all ingredients to a blender/mixer. Blend until smooth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mix and form a ball. As an optional bonus, you can hide a whole hazelnut in the middle of each ball!
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath, let cool slightly.
- Roll the balls in the melted chocolate and roll in the desiccated coconut, walnuts or a mix of both.
The vision of Anders Kitchen is to sprinkle food inspiration and beauty all around, by sharing easy and delicious recipes created and documented by Anders himself - a self-taught home-cook, passionate baker and photographer from London. Check out @anders_kitchen on IG to immerse yourself in his food adventures!