"Want all the flavours of an Oreo without all the sugar? I got you! This is one of my favourite bakes made with one of my favourite chocolates! A rich and decadent chocolate loaf with a vegan buttercream frosting topped with more chocolate! This is a dream bake and one of my favourites! It’s so easy to make and half the sugar of a packet of Oreos! You will be wanting to make this today."
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3 eggs
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1/4 cup Seed and Bean 72% Dark Chocolate (chopped into chunks)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Bake in a lined baking tray for 30 minutes
For the frosting:
- Blend 1 cup cashews with 1/2 cup coconut milk (the thick part)
- Add 3 tablespoons sweetener, 3 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend until thick
- Layer it on top of the loaf when cool
- Then top with more chocolate when cool