Introducing the dessert you won’t be able to stop making this winter. This twist on a traditional Swedish Kladdkaka will see you through cosy nights in and winter dinner parties alike. Rich and decadent with a punch of chilli and lime, this flourless chocolate cake will be one you’ll want to bake over and over again.
- 145g Seed and Bean Chilli and Lime Dark Chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 130g dark brown sugar
- 25g cocoa/cacao powder
- 45g butter
- Chop the Seed and Bean chilli and lime chocolate and melt with the butter in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water until glossy.
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Then fold in the sugar, making sure not to flatten all the air out.
- In a separate bowl, add the egg yolks and cocoa/cacao to the chocolate and butter mix and mix.
- Carefully fold the egg white and sugar mixture into the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Pour the whole mix into a lightly greased baking tin and bake for approximately 25 minutes.