- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Seed and Bean Lavender Dark Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Blitz the oat in a food processor until they form a flour consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz again until a dough is formed.
- Place the dough into a baking sheet and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Place the rolls out dough into the freezer for 10 minutes to harden
- Use biscuit cutters to cut circles into the dough.
- Place in a baking tray and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the start to turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile melt the seed and bean chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water.
- Once the biscuits are completed cool drizzle with the lavender chocolate.
- Leaved to cool and enjoy