We may be a little biased, but we’re not sure that a better shortbread exists. And with only 6 ingredients in these Lemon & Poppy Seed White Chocolate and Chai Shortbread, what's stopping you from trying it yourself!
- 1 & ¾ cup plain flour
- 2tbsp Drink me Chai Spiced Chai Powder
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 85g Seed & Bean Lemon & Poppy Seed White Chocolate
- In a bowl cream together the butter, sugar & vanilla extract until fluffy & light.
- Add the flour & chai powder to the mix & beat until you form a dough.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface & wrap in cling film & refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C & line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Roll the chilled dough between two additional sheets of grease proof paper & cut into desired shape & place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown & crisp.
- Once cooled, melt your chocolate & using either a spoon or a piping bag decorate your shortbread however you like!
This recipe was created with Seed & Bean chocolate and Drink me Chai latte powder.
Drink me Chai is the UK's leading Chai Latte brand and is designed to allow you to make a cafe-style chai latte from the comfort of your own home! Not only does it make a delicious drink, Drink me Chai powders also are great ingredients in baking, so it's a match made in heaven when combined with Seed & Bean chocolate!