Who doesn't love the combination of mint and chocolate? There is nothing better for an after meal sweet treat, and these cupcakes are perfect!
Cupcakes are those treats that can satisfy any cake craving, and whilst mint and chocolate may be seen as a more wintery or festive combination, we think it is an all year round winner!
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Cacao
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tsp. Peppermint
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- Seed & Bean Mint Dark Chocolate to decorate Method
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees Centigrade and prepare your cupcake cases; pop to one side.
- Beat sugar and eggs in a bowl; add vanilla, milk and peppermint and combine.
- In a separate bowl mix all remaining dry ingredients.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry and continue mixing as you do this.
- Fill each cupcake case 3⁄4’s full and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool completely.
- Once cool, melt chocolate in the microwave for 40-50 seconds, keeping a close eye on it.
- Pour over each cupcake and leave to stand for 10 minutes before popping in the fridge for 15 minutes to cool and set a little.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.