There is something truly special about enjoying a cup of hot chocolate during a cold and dark winter night. This chocolate has all the extras, with a smooth and velvety texture, subtle hints of orange and thyme brings a touch of indulgence and luxury. All you need now is your favourite mug and a blanket!
- Makes 2 servings (around 350ml chocolate in total)
- 300ml Oat Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 85g Seed and Bean Sweet Orange and Thyme Chocolate
- 100ml Vegan Whipped Cream
- Heat milk and sugar and cocoa powder in a large saucepan, stir occasionally and bring to a simmer
- Roughly chop the chocolate bar, add it to the pan and stir. This chocolate will be quite thick, just add some more milk if you want to make it thinner
- The chocolate is done when all ingredients are mixed and smooth
The vision of Anders Kitchen is to sprinkle food inspiration and beauty all around, by sharing easy and delicious recipes created and documented by Anders himself - a self-taught home-cook, passionate baker and photographer from London. Check out @anders_kitchen on IG to immerse yourself in his food adventures!