Spongy and crunchy at the same time, these brownies bring the best of two worlds together, all wrapped up in a comforting blanket of chocolatey bliss. Enjoy yours as a special treat or just because you can!
(Makes around 20 brownie squares (2x2 inches / 5x5 cm))
- 100g Vegan Butter
- 250g Seed and Bean Sicilian Hazelnut & Almond Milk Chocolate
- 200g Plain Flour
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 220ml Almond Milk
- 50g Almonds (Roughly chopped)
- 50g Walnuts (Roughly chopped)
- Set the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan on low heat, make sure the mix does not burn or boil. Stir occasionally.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir quickly.
- Add half of the milk and stir until smooth and repeat .
- Quickly fold in the roughly chopped walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Transfer to a greased or parchment paper lined tin. A tin that measures 9x9 inches (23x23 cm), is ideal to create the perfect height.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and cut into your desired shapes.
The vision of Anders Kitchen is to sprinkle food inspiration and beauty all around, by sharing easy and delicious recipes created and documented by Anders himself - a self-taught home-cook, passionate baker and photographer from London. Check out @anders_kitchen on IG to immerse yourself in his food adventures!