"My name's Pamela aka @SpamellaB, a music and fitness-loving Manchester-based health food freelance recipe developer and blogger. Also Mum to a toddler, I love creating indulgent but healthy treats (hence my hashtag #indulginginnocently) which are mainly vegan, gluten and dairy-free and low in sugar that appeal to all tastes and sweet tooths!
These vegan-friendly blondies are super easy to whizz up and are spiked with juicy raspberries and chunks of Seed & Bean Coconut & Raspberry Extra Dark Chocolate to compliment the crunchy coconut shreds on top. A delicious combination for a healthier but delicious treat, dessert or snack."
- 1 banana
- 200ml almond or oat milk
- 75g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g oat flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 50g Seed and Bean Coconut & Raspberry Extra Dark Chocolate, broken up into pieces
- Coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Place the banana, milk, coconut sugar and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Add in the flours, ground almonds, flaxseed, cinnamon and baking powder and whizz again to form a batter.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate and raspberries. Spoon into the tin and spread out evenly. Sprinkle over some coconut chips and bake for 25 minutes (cover with foil after 5-10 minutes to prevent burning!).
Leave to cool then cut into 9-12 bars and enjoy!