- 30g (3 tbsp) chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- Dash of milk of your choice
- chocolate of choice
- coconut flakes
- In a bowl or glass jar mix chia pudding ingredients together.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Place a few chopped chocolate pieces and raspberries on top of the chia pudding or around the edges if in a mason jar.
- Separately, blend all chocolate mousse ingredients together. Make sure it's not runny.
- Top chia pudding with chocolate mousse.
- Top with more raspberries, chocolate pieces and coconut flakes.