(serves 2 to 3)
- 1 Seed and Bean Mandarin & Ginger Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 tbsp olive / coconut / argan oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 banana, frozen and sliced
- Quinoa Oat Crunch, to top
- ½ tsp He Shou Wu powder (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Once melted add to a blender with all other ingredients.
- Blend on a high speed until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour into serving bowls and set in the fridge overnight. For a more solid dessert, or to enjoy as a cheesecake on your favourite nutty base, add two tablespoons coconut oil or cacao butter during the melting process.
- Once totally chilled, remove from the fridge and sprinkle with your Qnola of choice before serving.