- 175 grams unsalted butter
- 225 grams light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams plain flour
- 150 grams Seed and Bean Raspberry & Vanilla White Chocolate, chopped
- 75 grams frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan. Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with grease proof paper.
- In a large pan, add the butter and melt on a low heat. Take off the heat, add the sugar and whisk until combined
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar mix and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Stir in flour and finally fold in chopped white chocolate and the frozen raspberries.
- Pour the batter in prepared tin. Bake for 30 minutes approx. Until a skewer comes out clean and the edges are golden.
- Allow the blondies to cool completely in the tin, then slice into 16 squares. Best kept refrigerated.