Nothing says summer more than the perfect fruity dessert, and this White Chocolate and Raspberry tart is perfect that post barbecue dessert or summery tea time treat! This tart is used making our Raspberry & Vanilla White Chocolate, however you can use whichever chocolate you want, even a dark chocolate would make a delicious tart, and a perfect vegan alternative.
- 250g biscuit of choice
- 75g butter or margarine
- 175g Silken Tofu
- 75g Raspberry & Vanilla White Chocolate melted
- Half the cream from tin of coconut milk
- 75g almond butter
- 1tbsp crushed frozen raspberries.
- Place the biscuits and melted Stork into a food processor and process until crumbly. Press into the bottom of your tart tins and refrigerate.
- Place all the ingredients except the raspberries and melted white chocolate into a food processor and process until smooth. While processing pour in the white chocolate gradually.
- When completely smooth stir in the crushed raspberries and quickly pour into the tin.
- Refrigerate overnight and decorate with freeze dried rasp berries.
Thanks to Maria from the-vegantwins-plantry.com (@maryles_plantry) for this recipe.