If you want a healthy snack but also a chocolate fix, these no-bake cookies are the recipe for you! Packed with energy boosting dried fruit, oats, nuts and seeds, these delicious cookies are coated in Seed & Bean zesty chocolate which is the perfect finishing touch!
- 75g dates
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons nut butter
- 150g rolled oats
- 50g mixed seeds
- 25g mixed nuts
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50g Seed & Bean Mandarin & Ginger Dark Chocolate, broken up into pieces
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cacao nibs
- First place the dates, maple syrup and nut butter in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Add in the oats, seeds, nuts, chia seeds and cinnamon and pulse again until the mixture comes together in a slightly sticky mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 pieces and roll into balls. Flatten with the palm of your hands and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil then dunk in half of each cookie to coat. Place on a wire rack and sprinkle over some cacao nibs.
- Place back in the fridge for 30 minutes to set - then enjoy!