- 1 1/2 cups oats, blended into a flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (can use more vanilla)
- 1-2 tsp poppy seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Seed and Bean Lemon & Poppy Seed White Chocolate
- Blend your oats in a blender or food processor to form a flour.
- Pour into a bowl, add all the ingredients and give it a good mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll into 10 balls, place on a lined plate and pop in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt your chocolate.
- When ready take the balls out of the fridge and drizzle with the chocolate OR just dunk them in.
- Place back in the fridge to set.
Thanks to Alessia for this recipe. She created Lessi's World on Instagram to share a little part of her passion for mind and body wellness, along with a positive relationship around food. Whilst on her own health journey, she realised so many of us are unaware of the options available or find it hard to have balance because of what we're told and what we see. She's now studying nutrition and loves to share all things food and little reminders that body confidence is for everyone! Check her out: @alessiapapakis.