These 3 ingredient raw chocolate orange hazelnut truffles are a simple, satisfying sweet treat that couldn't be any easier to make.
Chocolate and hazelnut is the perfect combination, and combined with a hint of orange and subtle touch of thyme, it makes these truffles the absolute dream. The sweet, gooey dates help to provide them with the most more-ish gooey texture, making these truffles the perfect after dinner treat.
With only nuts, dates and our Organic & Fairtrade dark chocolate these are also suitable for vegans... bonus!
- 100g blanched hazelnuts
- 50g medjool dates
- 60g Sweet Orange & Thyme Dark Chocolate
- Add the chocolate to a small pan and set over a low heat. Heat through until melted.
- Whilst the chocolate melts, add the hazelnuts to a blender and blitz until they form a flour.
- Add the melted chocolate to the food processor along with the dates and 85g of the ground nuts. Put the other 15g nuts on a small plate and leave to the side. Blitz until well combined.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and using your hands, shape in to a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture until you have 6 truffles.
- Roll each of the truffles in the ground nuts until coated. Place in the fridge to set for an hour.