Show your loved ones how much you care with these No Bake Brownies. Super simple to make, suitable for vegans, and can be made fully organic with organic ingredients and our organic Seed and Bean chocolate. Recipe from Brit Woodruff (@naturally.b).
These brownies are perfect for sharing with your loved ones as an afternoon snack, after dinner treat or for the perfect homemade gift. Why not cut them into heart shapes to really share the love!
- 1 cup of Medjool Dates
- 1 cup Pecans
- 3 Tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Date Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Nut butter (Almond butter was used in this recipe)
- Take the pips out of the dates and blitz in a food processor.
- Add the Pecans and blitz again until the two are combined
- Add the Date Syrup, Cocoa Powder, and 2-3 Generous spoons of nut butter and blitz until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Place the mixture into a lined baking tray and put in the freezer to harder.
- After 10 minutes take them out of the freezer and use heart shaped cutters to cut into equal brownies. Pop them back into the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt some chocolate ready to decorate.
- Once the Brownies are ready drizzle with the dark and white chocolate and enjoy