- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Pitaya powder (for colour)
- 40g Seed and Bean Coconut & Raspberry Dark Chocolate
- Mix the shredded coconut, melted coconut, maple syrup and Pink Pitaya powder.
- Roll the mixture into balls and freeze for about 40 minutes.
- Melt the Seed and Bean Coconut and Raspberry chocolate.
- Once firm, remove the macaroons from the freezer and dip the bottoms into the melted chocolate, drizzling the remaining chocolate on top of the macaroons.
- Decorate with freeze-dried raspberries.