These raw and no-bake caramel bars are are so delicious, made using no refined sugar, and only natural organic ingredients. They are made with a Seed and Bean Sicilian Hazelnut Dark Chocolate layer, giving that extra nutty sweetness that will satisfy any sweet tooth. They also contain no dairy making them suitable for vegans.
This recipe is thanks to Sofia, a recipe developer and healthy food enthusiast at @fittygalz! She is on a mission to create the most delicious recipes that are healthier version of tasty and typically 'unhealthy' foods.
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 40g oat flour
- 25g roasted peanuts
- 250g Dark chocolate to melt (you can choose any flavour, but these ones were made using our Sicilian Hazelnut Dark Chocolate)
- In a food processor, put the dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract and salt and blend until having a sticky mixture. Reserve ¾ of it.
- Mix the remaining ¼ with the oat flour. Firmly press the oat mixture into a container and with the help of a spatula spread the date caramel evenly on top. Press salted peanuts on top.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour. Once ready, take a sharp knife and cut into bars.
- In a large bowl melt your Seed & Bean chocolate in the microwave with 30 seconds intervals. Place each bar at the bottom of the bowl by flipping it with a fork to make sure it is all covered in chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to allow chocolate to harden.
- Serve and enjoy!