Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake. If you are looking to satisfy that after dinner chocolate craving, this will do just that! Mug cakes are so easy and quick to make, and this one is vegan friendly using our vegan certified dark chocolate. Ready. Set. Cook!
- 2.5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 Tbsp plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2.5 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2.5 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 5 Tbsp almond milk
- 4 squares finely chopped seed and bean (our Mandarin & Ginger Dark Chocolate was used for this one!)
- Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients in your Swivlit (or mug)
- Pour in the coconut oil and almond milk and combine thoroughly with the dry ingredients
- Stir through the Seed and Bean chocolate
- Microwave on medium power (without the lid) for approximately 60-90 seconds. We recommend checking every 20-30 seconds that it hasn’t overcooked.